’28 – ’34 Bucket Bench Seats
- Center Fold Out Arm Rest
- 2 – 12 Volt Power Receptacles
- Reclining Mechanism
- 16 Guage Steel Construction
- High Quality Foam, Giving you comfort in the right spot.
- Seat Bottom Hinges Forward for Access Underneath
- Powder Coated
- Manual 7″ Slides
- Two Way Power Slide (’32-’34)
- Lumbars – Power & Manual
- 2″ & 4″ Adjustable Risers
- Seat Heaters:w/ Hi & Lo Setting- Back and Seat Elements
Standard Frame (S100) available in 2″ shorter height version at no extra cost.
Narrow frame can be modified for additional fee.
We CAN Build It!
Custom Seating for Your Ride (if not shown – Call)
Shown Above: Bucket Style #1
Shown Above: Bucket Style #2
All 1928 through
1934 Standard Seats
Bottoms hinge up and forward for access to underneath, also included is a map pocket and seat backs recline forward and rearward approximately 30°.