Front Bench Seats ’32 – ’34 standard & ’28 – ’31 (4″ Narrower)
- Center Fold Out Arm Rest
- 2 – 12 Volt Power Receptacles
- Reclining Mechanism
- 16 Guage Steel Construction
- High Quality Foam, Giving you comfort in the right spot.
Wise Guys developed the low profile bench seat to enable drivers to sit as low as possible and still have a very confortable seat with new styling.
- Manual 7″ Slides
- Two Way Power Slide (’32-’34)
- Lumbars – Power & Manual
- 2″ & 4″ Adjustable Risers
- Seat Heaters:w/ Hi & Lo Setting- Back and Seat Elements
Standard Frame (S100) available in 2″ shorter height version at no extra cost.
Narrow frame can be modified for additional fee.
All 1928 through
1934 Standard Seats
Bottoms hinge up and forward for access to underneath, also included is a map pocket and seat backs recline forward and rearward approximately 30°.
We CAN Build It!
Custom Seating for Your Ride (if not shown – Call)